To keep you moving and doing what you love also means we follow a full set of hygiene practices to help our clients, staff and all of our families stay fighting fit.
Our regular hygiene practices include:
- Therapists always wash their hands before and after every client
- Paper hand towels are placed over pillows and replaced after every client
- Treatment tables bedding is replaced daily
- Daily disinfecting of high contact areas including door handles, gym equipment and the reception desk including the EFTPOS machine
- Liquid soap and paper hand towels in bathrooms and having hand sanitizer available at reception
- If a client is unwell, we reschedule their appointment for when they are better. Same goes with staff! All staff who are unwell are required to stay home with our full support.
- Weekly cleaning of the practice by a professional cleaning company
- Follow Ministry of Health updates and recommendations
Additional hygiene practices we have put in place in response to COVID-19 include:
- If you’re sick, stay home. When you make your booking we’ll ask about any symptoms or contact with people with symptoms over the last 2 weeks. And we’ll ask you again on arrival. We will happily reschedule bookings for a later date or offer consultations via phone and video chat.
- Arrive and leave wearing a mask, we will be wearing ours. We encourage you to wear your mask in the treatment room but you don’t have to in the GoPhysio gym.
- Please use hand sanitiser available when you arrive and as you leave
- There is a contract tracing QR code displayed at reception you must scan
- A perspex screen has been installed
- Each therapist has their own treatment room
- Bedding will be replaced after every client
- The gym will also been cleaned between clients
- We can now accept all methods of payment including payWave and online payment
Our new and spacious purpose-built clinic complete with clinical gym provides added reassurance at this time. The gym is usually only occupied by one client at a time so it is a safe place to exercise. We structure gym bookings to ensure social distancing.
And you know how it goes, remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds using soap and water, cough into your elbow and avoid touching your face. Let’s keep moving and do all the things we love while keeping each other safe and healthy!