To keep you moving and doing what you love also means we follow a full set of hygiene practices to help our clients, staff and all of our families stay fighting fit.
Our regular hygiene practices include:
- Arrive and leave wearing a mask, we will be wearing ours. We encourage you to wear your mask in the treatment room but you don’t have to in the GoPhysio gym.
- Each therapist has their own treatment room
- Therapists always wash their hands before and after every client
- Paper hand towels are placed over pillows and replaced after every client
- Treatment tables bedding is replaced daily
- Daily disinfecting of high contact areas including door handles and the reception desk including the EFTPOS machine. The gym is cleaned between clients.
- Weekly cleaning of the practice by a professional cleaning company
- Liquid soap and paper hand towels in bathrooms and having hand sanitizer available at reception
- If a client is unwell, we reschedule their appointment for when they are better. Same goes with staff! All staff who are unwell are required to stay home with our full support.
- Always following Ministry of Health updates and recommendations